.jpg)
How far along? 24 Weeks = 6 MONTHS. How am I SIX MONTHS PREGNANT???
Weight gain/loss: Up 9 pounds total.
Stretch marks? I've found them. On the under side of my belly. I think I have four on each side of my belly button. Looks like a cat used me for a scratching post. Oh well.
Sleep? Not too bad lately. I've got a lot more energy, so, I've been going to bed later. It's weird to be awake after 11 PM.
Best moment this week? So many things. Our first baby shower was earlier this week, today is Viability Day....This has been a great week.
Food cravings: In general, I've been very hungry this week. I've wanted chicken, which I haven't really wanted for most of this pregnancy.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Shallower and shallower....
Movement? I think Mady likes to dance. She's awake and very active, mainly after 10 PM. Brett still hasn't been able to feel her though.
What I Miss: Nothing. Honestly. I've felt really good lately.
What I'm looking forward to: Y'know, I'm kind of getting to that point where I'm NOT looking forward to Mady being born. Only because, I LOVE having her all to myself in my belly.
Milestones: I'm 6 months pregnant today!!! And Mady has hit her day of viability. She now has a better than 50% chance of surviving if she's born after today. "Stay in there though, Mady. You still have a lot of growing to do!"

Time flies. It's crazy how time just flies by. So happy for you!
ReplyDelete