Or a boxer. Or, as Brett says, the first female kicker for the Iowa Hawkeyes.
The STRONG kicks and punches started last night. Not enough to hurt or anything, but, holy jeez, they were strong.
AND, Brett finally, finally got to feel Mady. It freaked him out. Honestly? He's a big baby. He keeps telling me he's going to pass out in the delivery room. And when I put his hand on my belly last night, she kicked. Not even as hard as she'd kicked earlier and again later. But, he pulled his hand away like she burned him. He looked at me like I had an alien inside of me. Yeah, feel it constantly buddy, then let's see how freaked out you are....
I'm so glad her got to feel her though. I think it's going to make it way more real for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment