.jpg)
How far along? 25 Weeks (Picture taken at 25 weeks, 2 days).
Weight gain/loss: At my last appointment, I was up 9 pounds total.
Stretch marks? Yep, on the underside of my belly.
Sleep? Not too bad. I'm having weird dreams.
Best moment this week? Brett finally felt Mady move! She was really, REALLY active this past Monday and Brett was finally around to feel her. It think it shocked the hell out of him.
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers and chocolate. Uh oh.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Pretty shallow.
Movement? Mady has been very active lately. She used to be most active between 4 and 6 PM. Now, she's having parties from 8 PM until I fall asleep.
What I Miss: Not having sore hips. Not only do I think they're expanding, or, whatever you'd call it....I think I sprained my right hip. (Long story.) I can barely walk lately.
What I'm looking forward to: We start our Childbirth Prep Classes this week. Breathing techniques, general baby care, tour of the nursery. I'm looking forward to learning some new things.
Milestones: Mady should have fully formed fingernails by now, she should have some hair as well. She should also be starting to gain some "baby fat". I wonder how big she'll be when she's born?

No comments:
Post a Comment