Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Nice Surprise

So, y'know how a lot of businesses have those white tiles that you can lift out if you push on them? We have those at the bar, and Miles Inn is now selling those to customers. You can put your own message on them....most people do their favorite sports team, and either their own name, or a business name.

So tonight, Brett is on my laptop, reviewing what the printer has sent him and he tells me that he bought one with the Redskins logo and his name on it. It will look like this:

I looked at him and half kidding, I said, "Honey, you should have bought one and printed 'I love Katy, Mady and Bailey, signed Brett' on it!". To which, he help up his finger, turned the laptop to me and showed me this:

It brought tears to my eyes. It's the little things. It really is.

7 comments: