
Brett asked me why I put my hand on my belly "like that". I told him it kind of separates my boobs from my belly. He didn't disagree.
How far along? 28 Weeks.
Weight gain/loss: Total of 14 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely necessary.
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep? When I'm actually sleeping, it's quality sleep. I wake up a lot though. Whether it's for going to the bathroom, because my hips hurt or because my hands have fallen asleep, I wake up a lot. Oh, and to add to the fun, Brett has randomly started snoring. Oh joy. Oh rapture.
Best moment this week? Tonight Mady's bedding came arrived. It's wonderful.
Food cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. I go to Starbuck's for "good" hot chocolate at least twice a week. That's all I have though. And, at least I'm getting calcium with it, right?
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Still in, I don't know how much longer it'll be that way though. On another belly note, my belly now touches my steering wheel. Yikes.
Movement? Not as much this week. I start kick counts tonight. She was moving all day so I'm not worried. She just...had a less active week than last week's gymnastics.
What I Miss: Honestly, I still don't hate pregnancy. I don't mind being pregnant. But, I do miss sleeping through the night. And being able to bend over.
What I'm looking forward to: I'm hoping to start working on Mady's room this weekend.
Milestones: I am officially in the third trimester now. I can't believe it!!!

You look wonderful! You have that glow. :-)
ReplyDeleteI was cracking up at the first sentance! You look amazing! Little Mady will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteStarbucks is so amazing! I have been craving Carmel Brulee Frappucinos! Thank goodness it's that time of year (They only have them at Christmas!)
ReplyDelete