Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dreams

Oh man, I'm having really weird dreams. Nothing scary (thank goodness)though.

A few nights ago, I dreamed that my belly was growing a beard. Not my WHOLE belly, just a patch across the middle, going from left to right. It started as stubble and then it grew before my very eyes. EEEEEEWWWWWW.

And then last night, I dreamt that I was in a mall and the entire male cast of "Cheers" was in Hallmark with me. They were very interested in the products. And then, magically, Kelsey Grammar and I were in someone's living room, watching his crazy wife on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Then, just as quickly, my dream turned into me being a football referee for my cousin's fictional football team. I say fictional because not only did he never play football, but, he wasn't even a true member of the team in my dream.

I bet these dreams are only going to get more strange as the weeks continue.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe your dreams are tying to tell you that you wanna go where everybody knows your name.

    lol. I just couldn't resist a corny Cheers reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha a beard! I did get a rather peach-fuzzy tummy when I was pg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember having crazy dreams while I was pregnant too.

    The beard growing on the belly is hilarious...better get out the shave cream...lol!!

    ReplyDelete