I'll admit it.
I'm lazy.
I do the things that need to get done, but, any extra? I'm not having it.
There are things I CAN do around the house. The bedroom could be more organized. I could clean underneath the bathroom sink. The linen closet? It's a disaster.
Do I get up and do these things? Nope. I'd rather watch yet another rerun of "Top Chef". Take a nap. Throw the ball to Bailey. Play on the computer for the 100th time.
The dishes are done, the laundry is put away....the important stuff is accomplished. But those, "I'll get to that someday" things? Yeah, I don't know when "someday" will be.
I really have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Like everyone will tell ya, enjoy your "sitting around" time. Oh how I miss that time, where I could do nothing. As much as you will love Mady, you are gonna miss that me time too.
ReplyDeleteLOL...I could have written this exact same post. I hate housework. I also just do the "must do's" and not much more. Sometimes I'll get the urge to really clean something, but if not....well, I just let it go. There's more to life than cleaning. My mom used to have a quote in our kitchen that said "a clean house is a sign of a misspent life" I think of it now and then when I can't bring myself to drag my ass off the couch and it makes me feel better :)
ReplyDeleteI have that problem too. lol.
ReplyDelete