Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 19, 2011

5.5 Weeks

Mady May is just about 5.5 weeks old. On her 5 week "birthday", she started truly smiling. Now when I go in to get her from a nap, I am often greeted with a toothless grin. The cutest thing ever. And just this morning Mady really started "talking" more. Just babbles of course, but she was talking up a storm today. I'm loving it. She took her first bath without screaming on Thursday, which is a milestone in and of itself. It's been really nice outside lately so we took a walk the other day. All 4 of us. Mady loved it. If we stopped the stroller, she got really angry. Too funny. I think she's nearing her 6 week growth spurt....the massive eating is slowly starting again, as is the grumpiness. Woo. Hoo. And now for pictures...

Our First Walk Outside:

The "Happy Bath"


She's always looking at me like, "Mama, are you REALLY taking another picture of me??"

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

My Little Leprechaun:

5 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable. I love how you call her Mady May, my nieces name is Madilee May and we call her Maddie May. Enjoy your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love the little duckie towel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete