My doctor's office does C - Section PP appts at the 4 week mark. Weird, but, whatever. All is great. Doctor says my incision looks fantastic. My nerve issue is just about gone, so I'm REALLY happy about that. I'm also REALLY happy that I am at a lower weight than I was when I got pregnant. And I haven't done a bit of anything to lose weight yet. I know it's pumping that's making me lose weight, hopefully I don't gain it all back when I'm done.
We found out this week that Guy Fieri is coming to Sioux City in May. We're hoping he'll make an appearance at the bar. I think it'd be cool to have Mady meet him. We'll see what happens.
The visit with my aunt and cousin was fantastic. I got to sleep, I got some things done outside of the house (hello pedicure!) AND we got Mady out of her swing and into the Pack n Play. WOO HOO! Not only that, she's on a pseudo schedule now. I say pseudo schedule because, at 4.5 weeks old, what baby has an actual schedule? But, for the most part, she wakes up, eats, we play for the remainder of an hour after she eats, she goes down to sleep for two hours. Then the process begins again. It's working pretty well for us. I feel much more organized now.
With Aunty Peggy:

With Cousin Tracy:

Don't you love her folded hands? (Which were much more folded before taking the picture.)

My Fashionista:

Hooray for the Pack 'N' Play!

Oh my I love the pink outfit and headband. Just precious.
ReplyDeleteYay for the Pack N' Play! And for losing weight! :)
She's such a little diva already! LOVE!!
ReplyDelete