What's a "Good Egg", you ask? A blog award!!! Thanks to Kami over at The Mommy Diaries for giving me this award! If you haven't read her blog, stop by...she has the cutest little boy and his pictures alone are worth visiting for!
Here are the rules for this award:
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself
3.Award other bloggers (you determine who and how many)
4.Contact these blogs and tell them about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. When I was less than a year old, I was blessed by The Pope.
2. When out and about, I always have to know where the exits are. If we're out to dinner, I MUST be sitting facing the door. If I'm not, I'm incredibly tense.
3. I have a ridiculous obsession with elephants.
4. I have a peace lily named Lillian. It blooms every time there is an important event in my life. Literally. I got it last Christmas, it didn't bloom until March (the week we went to see a fertility doctor and I had an HSG done). The next time it bloomed, I found out I was pregnant the next day. It bloomed again when we were finding out the sex of the baby. It bloomed with THREE flowers when I got home from having Mady. It just bloomed again the other day....I wonder what's happening now?
5. I love big dogs. The bigger the better.
6. I love all sports but football. Give me baseball, hockey or college basketball any day of the week.
7. My little girl Mady is the light of my life. I never knew such love for someone was possible.
And now, I tag:
Absolutely Ridiculous
Growing Up Geeky
Our Breezy Beach Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the award!! I'm so thankful for such a great friend!!
ReplyDelete