...a Stay At Home Mom!!!!
Brett and I worked everything out and I gave my two week notice on Monday. (My boss was prepared for this, so I didn't leave her in a lurch or anything.) I couldn't be more excited.
Mady is six weeks old today and I can't imagine ever leaving her. Again, I give working moms all the credit in the world because I could never do it. And honestly, I've learned Mady is a "high needs baby" (aka fussy kid) and I can't imagine someone else having to deal with her all day every day. She certainly wouldn't be getting the attention I give her.
A big, huge thank you to my husband for working everything out so we can make this happen. (Even though he never reads this anyway.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!! Being a SAHM is SO fun...don't get me wrong, it's the hardest job in the world, but there's nothing more rewarding :)
ReplyDeleteI just wish we lived closer so our babies could play together!! (& so I'd have another SAHM nearby!)
That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I know how much you wanted this!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I know this is what you wanted. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's great news! And I feel ya about having a high needs baby. That was Ellie 100%. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Just think of the great personality Mady will have when she gets older! ;)
ReplyDelete