Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mady Is One Month Old!!!



How is she one month old already? I just can't believe it. If I weren't trying to get this blog post in while she's napping, I'd step on the scale to get an estimated weight. Suffice it to say though, while she looks lean and mean, Mady has definitely gained some weight. =) She was eating about 4 ounces per feeding last week, but now that the growth spurt is over, we're down to 3 again. I was getting worried about how much she was eating! I love her long, skinny legs. She definitely has her Daddy's legs and feet. I tried putting Baby Legs on her today, they looked ridiculous because her legs are so skinny. Hahaha.

Mady loves to sleep. That's her favorite thing to do. We love her snuggles. She nestles into our shoulder when she's ready to sleep and it. is. heaven. While she's eating, she reaches her hand out, looking for a finger to hold.

A month in, I'm exhausted, but so madly in love I can't even believe it. Last night, as the clock hit 11:11, I went to make a wish and then realized, my last wish has come true. I went from wishing to be married, to wishing for a baby, to wishing for a happy healthy baby in February. I have everything I could have ever wanted. It's wonderful.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl Mady. We love you to pieces.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her onesie!! She is so precious!

    Glad to hear everything is going good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely perfect. Happy 1 month Mady!

    ReplyDelete