Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is It Wrong That I've Cried?

My baby is taking her first nap in her crib. We're trying ot transition her to the crib for all sleeping because NO ONE is getting any sleep with her in our room. Brett's alarm and the dog wake Mady up, Mady's grunting, groaning and crying keep Brett awake...it's a mess.

Best for all is to transition Mady into her own room. So, today was the day to start the process. I don't know how I'll do tonight because I've cried twice already...and it's only her first nap.



(Sorry the picture is so dark, I couldn't use the flash or anything.)

We've been going through what I HOPE is an early 6 week growth spurt. The last 2 - 3 days have been awful. Mady is eating, eating, eating, she won't sleep and all she does is cry or scream. It's been awful. I know she's supposed to grow, but does it have to be so rough on all of us?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the transition. It is rough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put Nathan is his bed from day one he came home from the hospital. From time to time I slept in his room. It was much easier for me to transition back to our room than it would have been to transition the baby.

    ReplyDelete