I'm happy to say, I didn't get any crap this year, so, I had to go out and find something. Brett and I went shopping together. We found this fantastic gift...
We thought it had to be the ugliest thing in the store. The handles and sides of the bag are neon green patent leather...or maybe they're plastic? The inside of the wallet is the same lovely neon green material. I had to hold my breath when two women complimented me on the "adorable" bag I was purchasing.
Okay, so we meet for dinner and it was a great night as always. We eat and then share gifts. We draw names to determine who will receive who's gift. There seemed to be a Barack Obama theme...as one woman received a framed photo of the Obama family (complete with magazine photo of the First Family.) Another woman received a Barack Obama commemorative plate. Oh so gorgeous, we set Barack up to watch over us during the remainder of our dinner.
Here is what I received....drumroll please....
Ironic, considering these gifts are given randomly and I have a horrible fear of fish.
Another successful Crap Fest, filled with so much laughter, my cheeks and sides hurt for hours.

Katy, this sounds like such a fun tradition!!! Glad to hear you had such a good time.
ReplyDelete