Today I received the following e-mail from the Wedding Coordinator:
"Good afternoon Katy:
I just got off the phone with the Minister who have advised that there was an error on the part of the Registrar of Department in Jamaica, however, your marriage certificate is being processed and should be in my possession by Thursday January 22, 2009 in which I will have it mailed to you via DHL. Once this is done you should have it within a 3 day period.
I hope this is helpful and we certainly hope that this is not damaged the resorts good standing relationship with you and look forward to welcoming you again to Jamaica."
Hahaha. I guess my travel agent called today and made a big stink about it. Oh, what a little "persuasive" phone call will do. Let's see if I have it by Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear it. I hope you have it soon!
ReplyDeletewahoo!!
ReplyDelete