Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 2, 2009

So, I've Been Thinking....




For years and years, I've told stories to people and they've said, "You should write a book." I never really took it seriously. But then, with this lay off and such, I've been thinking more and more about it. On our drive to Iowa, I started to talk to Brett about it. He kind of laughed it off at first, but, I pressed and pressed and he agreed that I should look into it.

And then, today, out of the blue, my friend Jill suggested I write a book! She obviously reads my blog and compliments my ability to tell a story. What a coincidence!

Granted, I have no idea what's involved in writing a book. I'm not even sure I know what to write about. I could write about my life....in a third person form....or I could completely make up a story. If I were to write something, I'd have no idea what to do with it once it was complete...and that itself could take years.

But, I've been thinking about it on and off for years...and it seems to be coming to light more and more often lately.

Hmmm.....

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think you should do it, I can tell from your blog posts that you are a good writer, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it!! We will all help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a great idea... I know a few ladies that would be first in line to buy it :)

    ReplyDelete