What a long, but productive day.
First, I got up at a normal hour and met two friends for breakfast. Yum for a strawberry covered Belgian waffle.
After that, I went home and Brett was antsy. He must have noticed that we're on the verge of killing one another and said, "Honey, I know you're going to think I'm crazy, but, we need to get out of the house and do something. Let's go see a movie." This is UNHEARD of for Brett. We've seen 3 movies at the theater in the entire time we've been together. Right now though, there are SO many movies I want to see...and my wonderful knotties and nesties got us an AMC gift card while Brett was sick. So, the stars must have been aligned.
Anyway, I jumped on the chance to actually go on a date with my husband. I pulled up the AMC webpage and told him what I'd be interested in seeing. "Benjamin Button, Bride Wars, Doubt, Revolutionary Road...." What does he choose from my choices? "BRIDE WARS"!!!!
It was a cute movie. Not great, but cute. Probably more of a renter. But, cute nonetheless.
After that, we packed up all of the Christmas presents I had to send to my niece and nephews (long story about that!) and took them to the post office. Then, my car was finally ready to be picked up from the body shop. I went and got that...and I'm incredibly happy because they totally cleaned out my car for me. Vaccuumed, washed the inside and outside...it was great.
After that, I went grocery shopping, came home, made tacos...and then we watched all of our Wednesday night shows.
Whew! Time for bed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a productive day for you!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you two had a wonderful day together. Glad you guys were able to get out of the house together!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day! I'm so happy to hear you two had a date. :)
ReplyDeleteYum...a waffle sounds perfect right about now.
Don't you just love that?...when they clean your car out. That always makes my day. :)