This past few weeks "baby fever" has been back to rearing it's ugly head. For a bit, I was okay with the no baby thing. I had even convinced myself that maybe I just wasn't set for ever having a child. And then some things happened...and after that, the kids came to visit. And that sweet little baby just melted my heart. So, for the past two weeks or so, it has physically pained my heart to be unable to even KNOW when we'll be able to start trying again. Honestly, it has been breaking my heart.
So tonight, I tell Brett. "I hate to tell you this because I know you don't care, but, I'm in the mode of HURTING for a baby. Seriously HURTING." His response?
"Yknow, I have to tell you...since we had the kids last weekend, I am more than ready as well. Pray to the man upstairs that we can get this straighted out ASAP. Holy crap did I just say that???"
I have been bawling ever since. I have always felt he went along with the baby thing just to appease me. Just to make me happy. And now he agrees with me. I can't believe it. I just want it to happen. So badly. Or I need this baby fever to go away again. It honestly hurts my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awwww yay!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. How nice to hear that Brett's on the same page. I hope things work out for you guys and you can start TTC soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you on those feelings and have had to push those feelings way down. It's so tough, but I just keep telling myself it's for the best right now (financially).
((big hugs))
awww, that's great news Katy! I pray that everything works out for you guys and you'll have a little baby in the near future!!
ReplyDeleteKaty, that iss wonderful news!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that everything works out for you guys.
ReplyDelete