Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

We've Had Some Luck


Well, we've got two people interested in renting our house. We had a showing on Wednesday and the woman LOVED our house and said she wanted to complete the necessary paperwork immediately. But, no one's heard from her since. She's a young widow with two children, 11 and 9. A teacher in our area. Brett and I were happy with that description. For some reason, we'd like a woman to rent our house. We just have this thought in our minds that there will be less partying, less trouble, whatever. We're warped, I know.

So, since no one's heard from this lady since Wednesday, despite both e-mails and phone calls, we continued with another showing today. ANOTHER young teacher. She ALSO loved our house. She is going to come back tomorrow with a family member and will make her final decision then. I think I'm going to stick around this time to meet her. May as well meet our potential renter, right?

I just want this all to be over and done with.

Brett and I discussed a lot of what the near future is going to consist of. As soon as I move, we'll be starting to try to conceive again. I am over the MOON about it. I absolutely can't wait. We've also thrown around me not even bothering to find a job, in the hopes of me getting pregnant right away...and what good would it do to find a job for just a few months? (To be honest, there's not much out there right now anyway.) Our Cobra insurance prices are LESS than what it would be to get a new policy on our own, so, I (at the very least) am going to stick with that. I love the insurance I have, so, if I don't have to change, why should I? So yeah, MAYBE no job (we haven't 100% decided yet), trying to conceive again, getting to see my husband again soon...things seem to be going well.

I hope talking about these things doesn't jinx anything.

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone rents your place soon!
    Yay for TTC soon! As soon as I found a job we'll HOPEFULLY be on the same boat. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy I'm so happy that you may have found renters and you are going to TTC again.

    :::HUGS:::

    ReplyDelete