Had the dreaded yearly gyno appointment today. I'm full of lumps and bumps.
I had him check the lump in my breast again. Just to ask if it was ever going to go away. (Had it biopsied, MRIed and untra sounded to death three years ago and it's just a benign cyst.) First Dr. W. told me it was just scar tissue. Both he and the surgeon I saw both said that after my allergic reaction to the biopsy. No, it's NOT just scar tissue. Feel a little deeper. There's a lump. Dr. W. says, "Oh, yes, I feel it. No, it won't go away without going in to remove it." Okay. I just hate that it won't go away. I know it's nothing, I just hate that it's even there. At one point, the surgeon said I could choose to have it removed if I want, which I probably should do. He said if it's something I'm going to constantly think about, I should have it removed. But, I don't think of it in the sense that it's cancer or anything...I just think about the fact that it's there. So, I'll keep it. For now.
Second, I told Dr. W. about the cyst the doctor found on my ovary when I was in the hospital for my kidney stone. He tried feeling for it, but didn't feel anything. Which is good. But, he did pull up my ultrasounds from October to see what they found. I was wrong...there were THREE cysts on my ovary. Not just one. So, to be safe, he ordered an ultrasound. He says he doesn't think any of them are there anymore, but, just in case, he wants to look at what's going on in there.
I have every confidence in Dr. W. If he says it's nothing, I'm not worried. Better safe than sorry though. So, I go for an ultrasound in the next few weeks. Fun fun. At least it's not a scary procedure like that God awful biopsy was. Again, fun fun.
7 Tips for Properly Maintaining Your Power Tool
3 years ago

Good Luck! Lots of ::vibes:: coming your way.
ReplyDelete