First, I'd like to say congratulations to Ashley and Chris for getting good preliminary news on Baby D's amnio today. I'm so happy to hear some good news for all of you! Hopefully the road continues to be smooth.
Second, regarding the job from my old boss....I sent him an e-mail, just in a joking way, asking him how he can be starting a new office without even telling me. He said he thought we were moving, but, if we're wanting to stay, to let him know and we'd be "in". He also said, "The money's not great. But, it's a job and insurance." Hmmm...so, I'm thinking, financially, we'll be better off in Iowa. Darn.
But, if my goal is to stay home with children anyway, the Iowa option is better for that. So, the move is still happening as planned. Brett said if we hadn't made such commitments already, he'd be happy to stay. Oh well.
Brett leaves on Thursday and it's becoming increasingly harder to think about. With all of our problems lately, I thought it'd be 100% easy to see him leave. But, today he started to get things packed and it hit me that this isn't going to be as easy as I thought it might be.
"Lots of changes Max. Lots of changes." (Any guesses on what movie that's from???)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment