Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Happened WAY Too Fast....


Brett will be gone in less than 12 hours. The depression hasn't hit me yet. It will when he's packing up the car and we're saying goodbye. March 31st, everything was normal. Here were are 6 weeks later and EVERYTHING has changed.

My life has been a whirlwind for the last 7 months. I can't believe all that's happened. Marriage, 5 hospital visits, losing our jobs, our house going up for rent, Brett leaving tomorrow, me leaving ????, it's just been insane.

This is the last night I'll see Brett in at least 6 weeks, maybe longer. The entire time we've known one another, (besides a few vacations without one another), we've never spent this much time apart. We worked together from the day we met. Once work was gone, we've been in this house together day in and day out. It's going to be so strange.

We'll be fine, but, I think these first few days are going to be very difficult for me.

Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how tough this will be for you guys. I don't think I could make it that long without D. GL. I hope that the next 6 weeks go by super fast for you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um lunch? dinner? well prob mostly lunch. Im free during most days, so lunch. night time i coach, so no dinners...but lots of lunches?? i work today and tomrrow, but then not til the 18th (during the day). so ya. lunches :-) like now, k thanks bye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you are dealing with this hun. You've been through way too much stuff these past 7 months. Can you plan a trip out to see Brett in a few weeks? I know the drive sucks but it might give you something to look forward to. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Geez! I'm so sorry you're going through all that! If you want to get your mind off of things, you're MORE than welcome to come out and hang with us for a weekend! I'd love to catch up and introduce you to the babies! We can go visit our old stomping grounds! Think about it. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you both.

    ReplyDelete