

Now that Brett's in Iowa, I've started seriously looking for houses that might work for us. I'm OBSESSED with these older houses....and they've all been modernized inside. These are two of the front runners right now. Four bedrooms, 2 baths...I just love them. One's in our first choice for schools, the other is in our second choice. So that's good too. Both VERY much in our price range.
I'm not so sure Brett's into the older houses though. He's always said he wants something new. I'm all for new or VERY old like these. We'll see what happens....it's easy to search over the internet. Going in and seeing them is a while different world.

Katy those houses are GORGEOUS!!!! I too am obsessed with older houses! I love the character they have!
ReplyDeleteI love older homes with character! Especially when they are completely redone inside. Very exciting!
ReplyDeleteThose houses are amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those houses! They're beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete