Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The After Effect

I kind of feel "censored" now. I feel as if I can't say what I want...for fear people are rolling their eyes or something. I know now that I've made my blog private, I know everyone that reads. But, I can't help as to feel that I'm boring people with my whining or that "Anonymous" will still be here, even though I know that's not true.. I guess I didn't realize I was whining so much.

Onto a new cycle, a new month and hopefully lots of positive things.

4 comments:

  1. Katy this is YOUR blog and you should type whatever you want. If you want to devote an entire post to toe nail fungus you should feel 100% at ease to do that.

    I'm really pulling for you this month like the others. ::HUGS:: You are going to make an amazing mother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tracy- this is your space to say whatever you want. I'm sending more baby dust for you this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Your blog....you can say whatever you feel! Don't let some "anonymous" poop make you feel bad for what you write on your blog!
    Good luck next month.....lots of baby dust being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy - please don't feel censored! We all read your blog because we like you and enjoy reading what you write. If some don't agree with the things you say, they certainly do not need to read your blog. Lots of hugs and baby dust for you!

    ReplyDelete