Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is our first wedding anniversary. I can't believe we made it through this hell-ish year. To be honest, it wasn't all bad. We grew so much stronger, together. But, I digress. I only want to focus on the happy today. One year ago, at this time, I was getting my hair done, getting ready to walk down the aisle. I remember being completely calm. There wasn't a nerve, not a single bit of fear. I was...ready. The day was so very hot and humid. But, what can I expect in Jamaica? Apparently, it looked like rain all morning...I didn't have a clue. My family says the sky looked like it was going to open up and pour right before the ceremony. But, they say the timing was just right....it seemed as if as soon as I stepped out of the resort to make my way to the aisle/gazebo, the sun came out and everything was beautiful. We celebrated our wedding with 26 of our closest family and friends. It was a magical day...the best day of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversay I have been following your blog since Ashley started her's I am Ashleys aunt I believe we met at her Shower in chicago at her other aunts house. Your wedding photos are great good luck with your new house it looks beautiful you derserve after living in the house you have now. GOOD JOB>

    ReplyDelete