I don't drink. Well, not NEVER, but, 99% of the time, I do not drink. I like to be sure I'm a sober driver when everyone else can't make it home. I like to not look like a drunken fool, which I can probably be when I drink. Additionally, I like to feel confident that, if at any time I AM pregnant, I know I'm not doing anything to compromise my tiny baby.
So tonight, we're at the bar, watching the Iowa game and I'm drinking 7 - UP. The woman sitting next to me asked how my 7 - UP was tasting. I said, "It tastes just fine thank you. I know, I know, I'm pretty boring at the bar, hunh?" To which she asked, "Do you not drink at all or are you with child?"
WITH CHILD? Who says that nowadays???? Hahahahaha.
One more week to wait before I'll know if I'm with child or not. Hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am with you I dont drink either and I dont think drinking makes your personality, or the life of the party. You can be the life of the party without drinking. All drinking does that is to much drinking giving your liver poison and making you look like a fool just my opinion. I hope you are preganant and good luck. I really like reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I hope you are WITH CHILD!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are! A girl at my work always says the "with child" thing.
ReplyDelete