I have to vent somewhere.
My stupid husband. I'm tired of his cell phone going off CONSTANTLY. His brother and his friends don't seem to get that we have a life at home. His phone goes off at least 3 times an hour. Either because of texts or phone calls. And they're all about sports. Sports and gambling about sports. I hate it. When we're eating dinner, he picks up the phone. I've asked him not to and he thinks I'm kidding. I'm SO not.
And we can't have a normal conversation about ANYTHING, unless it's something HE wants to talk about. If it's something I'm interested in, he can't even be bothered to look up at me while I'm speaking. He grunts some stupid response and then the conversation is over. I hate it.
And yesterday, I cleaned the entire house, while he sat and did a Fantasy Basketball draft for SIX HOURS. Six hours. It was disgusting. Not a single offer to help. Even when I was having back pains and was visibly exhausted, not an ounce of help or sympathy.
Somedays, I want to ring his rude little neck. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY SOMETIMES!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhh I would get that straightened out before having a baby it is alot of work and it is so much easier with help from the other parent that is just rude and no respect for you at all. I surly would not let that happen you need to set it straight now take this from a woman married for almost 20 years the first time he passed away and now almost 2 years with my second husband. Oh yeah when he asks you for sex just grunt and walk away LOL
ReplyDeleteUgh. That's gotta suck. Sorry girl.
ReplyDelete