Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling Better....

...for now.

I don't feel better all day, every day, but, I have felt better the past few days.

I think this is for a few reasons:

1. Immediately after I posted the "Struggling" blog, I felt better. Just getting things out helps. Often I feel badly about complaining on this blog. But, it really does help to get my thoughts out of my head. You guys don't even realize the amount of worry in my head on a daily basis. If getting some of it out into the open helps, so be it.

2. I have amazing friends. I really do. They check on me daily. They send me cards. I get such supportive phone calls, e-mails and text messages. Sometimes I wonder if they care about me more than my husband does. (And I don't mean that my husband is an unsupportive jerk. I just mean that my friends show SO much love and compassion for me that it's hard to believe anyone could care more. Y'know?)

3. I'm starting to see that my situation isn't the worst thing to ever happen. I mean, logically, I KNOW it's not. But sometimes, when you're in the situation, it's not so easy to accept. Is it a set back? Yes. Is it the ideal? No. But, as of right now, I don't even know what's going to happen. I have my guesses as far as treatment goes, but, honestly, I don't know. So, I need to go forward and just...relax. Besides, who's to say we won't get pregnant THIS cycle??? No one. It could happen just as easily now as it could any other time. I need to just worry about that. It's not over until it's over...and it's nowhere close to over for me.

And yes, we're trying whole heartedly this cycle. How great would it be to stick it to infertility and get pregnant on our own right before going to see the RE?

Anyway, a big thank you to all of my friends. I'd probably be in bed, in a little ball, crying my eyes out all day, every day without you.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you have such an optimistic attitude...that will definitely help! Best of luck this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to read that you are in a better place today! I'm sending lots of vibes your way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've been feeling better. As far as the complaining goes, this is your blog, for your thoughts and feelings. There's no reason to feel bad about writing what you're going through and how it's affecting you. If it makes you feel better, then complain away and don't worry about what everyone else thinks! Keep hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete