- On Sunday I decided I wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. I took the butter out of the frig and realized I'd need to soften it a bit so it wouldn't put holes in my bread. So, I put it in the microwave and went about my business. 20 seconds later, I grabbed the butter from the microwave and it spilled EVERYWHERE. Rather than just softening the butter, I had completely melted it. So, it spilled all over the stove, all over the floor and all over ME.
- Then, while cutting tomatoes to put on my sandwich, I sliced my middle finger. It seemed to happen in slow motion. It's cut rather badly, we debated going to get it stitched. But, I can live without stitches.
- Later that night, I was making dinner and dropped frozen broccoli all over the floor. I'm still finding little pieces on the floor. On the upside, I've found that Bailey really likes frozen broccoli.
- I did the exact same thing with strawberries yesterday morning. Not 12 hours after dropping the broccoli.
- This morning, while making my green tea, I spilled sugar all over the counter and floor. Do you know how hard it is to clean up sugar?????
I know I'm forgetting one other thing that happened, but, this is enough for now. I take it as a sign that we'll be going out to dinner tomorrow night.

haha Lately I've been dropping everything! So weird.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your finger. Ouch!
You sound dangerous...lol!!
ReplyDelete