Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Powerful IF Video

I shouldn't have watched this at lunch time, because now I have to go back to work, completely emotional. This blog post and video by Keiko Zoll sum up my thoughts of every second, of every day.

Video/Blog Post

2 comments:

  1. Katy, there are no words that I can say or write to make things better.
    Just sending you more hugs, and more prayers.
    One day you will look back at your life and smile.
    I pray for this day to come to you quickly.
    I know how it feels to want something so very badly, and I know that there is not a minute in your day that it leaves your mind.
    I am here with you.
    Just smile when you think about it, and perhaps smiling will make it feel just a little better.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing video. It made me cry. thanks for sharing it Katy.

    ReplyDelete