Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Missing

Tonight has been a rough night and I don't know why.

I think I'm missing my family and of course, stressing about conception.

Mostly though, I'm missing my family. I was cleaning out my e-mails tonight and found all of the e-mails from my family after we announced our move. I just miss them.

I miss my family. I miss my friends from home. I wish I had someone here who could just give me a hug.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. When I first moved to Florida I was SO homesick. Even now at times after 7 years of living in Florida I have days where I just want to be home around my friends and family. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope a virtual {{{Hug}}} will do for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is very hard.
    Especially with everything else going on.
    just remember, even if people you love are far away, they always have you in their hearts.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete