I've kind of fallen off the wagon. I'm still eating WAY better than I was...and I still exercise. But, I don't exercise as much.
I need to get back on the fitness regimen. I think part of the problem was, I was discouraged that the scale didn't change much. Granted, my body looks TOTALLY different now. But, I'm still at a very unhealthy weight...and I don't like that. I know it's not all about the numbers, but, the number still has to be a healthy number.
So, I've committed myself back to the healthier lifestyle. I haven't been drinking much pop at all, and I will continue to do that. I've upped my water content a LOT this year and I plan to continue to do that. I need to be more consistent in my working out and in my healthy eating, namely portion control.
Still debating doing Nutri System...I should just bite the bullet and do it. At least for a few months, so I can learn portion control. Frankly, I can eat as much as Brett does and that is TERRIBLE. The foods we eat aren't usually bad, but, if I eat twice as much as I should be, that's not helping anything.
So, back on the train. This will help in our infertility journey too. A healthier mama is good for everyone. Easier to get pregnant, and I've heard some REs put a specific BMI out there as a guide. I've also read that's not very good to do, but, if my doctor is one of those, I want to be prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know what you mean about portion control. I've noticed that over the course of our relationship I've started eating as much as Jason does, which is bad because he has a super fast metabolism and I do not.
ReplyDeleteI also stopped exercising when I wasn't seeing any results on the scale. I need to get back into a regular exercise routine because I've been putting on weight the past few months and that number on the scale is really depressing.
I've thought about Nutri-System too, but I worry that I would be hungry all the time and start stuffing my face. If you do decide to do it I'd be interested to hear how you like it. Good luck!
Have you ever trained Weight Watchers? I know it sounds silly but I had a lot of success with it last year. Plus, you never have to eat certain meals or deprive yourself of your favorite things! You choose what you use your daily points for! Good luck Katy =)
ReplyDelete