Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Once In A Lifetime....

Moving to Sioux City has already posed two once in a lifetime opportunities for me. Nothing life changing or anything, but things I'd probably never be able to do had I not moved here.

1. Tomorrow, the space shuttle Discovery is going to be flying directly over Sioux City. I've been to Kennedy Space Center in FL and everything, but, tomorrow morning will probably be the only time I'll ever be able to see a space shuttle flying over head. It's supposed to look like a glowing cloud moving over head, so, I'll likely wake up and just look for that. I have no idea where in the sky it will be, actually, I have no idea exactly what time it'll be over Sioux City. I'd better start my research.
2. The circus comes to town each year and, at this circus, you can ride the elephants. How can I pass up an opportunity like that???? They left town today, so, I'll have to do it next year. But, how cool would it be to ride an elephant???? (I know some people have problems with the circus and may have issues with humans riding elephants. But, I'm not one of them. So be it.)

Just two things that I'll have the opportunity to do that I never even really thought about.

No comments:

Post a Comment