Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back To This Book Thing....

I'm still thinking of writing a book. I've been kicking around some ideas...nothing has hit me 100% yet, but, I have some thoughts.

I've been thinking about two topics the most....

I have a love/hate relationship with women. I have AMAZING women in my life, and some not so amazing women in my life. What if I wrote about my relationships? Things with my IRL friends, my mother, my sister, my favorite aunt and cousin, with my knotties/nesties/bumpies, etc... I'm thinking tales of each and how they've all made me into the woman I've become - in a novel typed form? No title ideas yet.

I've also been thinking of the experiences that have shaped my life the most. I made a list of things that have been instrumental to me. For example, my parent's divorce, meeting Brett, my college boyfriend breaking up with me, moving in the middle of high school....all major things to me, that in a sense, made me "grow up". What if I developed a "character" and told my life story through her? With a title along the lines of "The Day I Grew Up"...and exploring EACH experience as the day I stopped being a child. Does that make sense?

More thoughts to be explored yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment