Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

"Slumdog"

After a very difficult few days, I went to see "Slumdog Millionaire" alone yesterday. If you haven't gone to a movie alone, I highly recommend it. At first I thought I'd feel like a loser. But, I went mid afternoon on a weekday (one of the advantages to unemployment) and there weren't many people there. And how nice is it to NOT have to fight for an arm rest or share popcorn? It was a great experience and I plan to do it on a regular basis now.

So, "Slumdog Millionaire" was great. Great story. Laughter, suspense, love story....it really kept me interested the entire time. Definitely a hit for my first movie on my own.

And Yay! to checking off a movie on my list!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen that movie. We're thinking about going this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I haven't been in a movie theater in I don't know how long. And I really want to see Slumdog! I'm proud of you for going by yourself! =)

    ReplyDelete