Of course, he goes to get the paint, and he doesn't see it. So, we have to go to Menard's and try to match the paint. Trial 1....not so good. the paint was WAY too light. I told Brett, "We're going to have to repaint the whole bathroom. There's no way we're going to be able to match the paint exactly." He was adamant against it. And I don't understand why....it's not like the bathroom is big or anything.
Anyway. We go back to the store with our expert painter, my Dad. He and I pick a new color and buy a quart. The color isn't exact, but, will work fine for touch ups. In the meantime, my dear husband looks a little more closely in the bathroom...and the original wall color just "happens" to be there.
So now we've got 3 colors on the wall. Well, this original paint must be REALLY old because it doesn't cover well...so it actually looks like we've got 4 colors on the wall. I finally put my foot down and said, "We just need to pick a color and repaint the whole thing. It's going to look awful if we don't." (Point proven by this picture of the second color on the right...and the "original" paint on the left.)
So, Brett's project for the day????

No comments:
Post a Comment