Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poor Brett

He was so excited yesterday, he actually got a call to come interview for a job he applied for. This was the first and only call he's received. He wasn't sure about wanting the job in and of itself, but, he was happy to finally see some pregression.

Then this morning, the company called and said they'd have to reschedule for sometime next week...and they'd call him.

He's SO down in the dumps now. I don't blame him one bit. He'd been sick and at home for 3 months and now he's job hunting without a single ounce of luck. I just don't know what to do for him. He's been on and off crabby for the past month, but, tonight...wow...I've kind of stayed out of his way for the past two hours or so.

I haven't hit the wall yet, but, the poor guy has hit it so many times. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment