Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tattoo??

I've been thinking of getting another tattoo lately. Months and months ago, I was thinking of Asian symbols to represent Love, Trust and Friendship. I wanted to represent the things most important to me. But, then I thought, "Are Asian symbols overdone? How do I REALLY know that this is what each symbol means? And do I really want to have to explain what it means each and every time?"


And then I started thinking about everything that I/We have been through in the past few months. I thought about how many times I've had to rely purely on my sense of self to get through things. I thought of how many times people told me I've been so strong to deal with everything that's happened.


So now, I think I want something along the lines of Strength. Maybe I'll throw Love and Trust in there too. I don't know yet. In any event, am I back to the Asian symbols? The three words in a nice script somewhere? I'm not sure yet.....I'm not even sure I want one. These thoughts just run as I lie in bed at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment