Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 23, 2009

Movies....


I never see movies. Brett won't see them in movie theaters, if at all, because he falls asleep. So, I've seen about 5 new movies in the last 6 years. And by the time things come out for rental, I've forgotten about them and don't ever see them. Normally, this doesn't bother me. Not much interests me enough. But in the past six months or so...there have been SO many movies that interest me. I've decided to write them down. This way, I'll see them in the movie theater (doubtful) or will know what to rent when we decide it's "movie night".


I rented "The Changeling" this weekend. It was good. Intense. More intense than I thought it would be. I didn't realize there'd be the whole subplot about Walter's disappearance. Very good movie.


Others I want to see:


  • "The Reader"
  • "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
  • "The Wrestler"
  • "Milk"
  • "Marley and Me"
  • "Doubt"
  • "Revolutionary Road"
  • MAYBE "Slumdog Millionaire" (I need to read up on this movie, I had never heard of it until it started winning all of these awards)...
I think that's all on my list for right now. I'm sure there are more...at least I can cross "The Changeling" off of the list.


Gee, can you tell I've been watching the Golden Globes, SAG Awards and the Oscars????

No comments:

Post a Comment