Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 6, 2009

Grrr....

I'm so frustrated at applying for jobs, not getting any calls back, and then still seeing them on Career Builder, or Hot Jobs or whatever. Y'know, I might be able to fill your position, if you call me.

I thought I'd enjoy this time off. But, it seems we're at a stand still. We can't do ANYTHING until at least one of us has a job. No major home improvements, no vacation, no baby...nothing. We just have to sit here and keep applying for things...even though we don't get a single call back.

I know so many people are going through the same thing. It's so frustrating. Brett's at the end of his rope. At month 4 of being home from work, he's going insane. I can't blame him. He hasn't received a single call about a resume either.

Something needs to change. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Katy, hang in there. I know what you are going through and it is frustrating to the point of insanity, but tough it out! You will get a job and one that you love. I know it!

    ReplyDelete