.jpg)
How far along? 17 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: Nothing new to report.
Maternity clothes? I've worn my matenity pants all week. Love them. My shirts still fit, but, I can see bigger tops in my future. Now that it's getting cooler, I'll have to get jeans soon as well.
Stretch marks? I see the beginnings of some on my boobs. No surprise that I'd get them there first.
Sleep? I've been getting up a few more times a night to go to the bathroom. I'm also waking up a lot, but am able to fall back to sleep almost right away. Strange.
Best moment this week? My sister called to tell me she is getting us the baby's crib for a shower gift. I was flabbergasted. What a nice gesture.
Food cravings: Still nothing I HAVE to have.
Gender: No idea yet. I still think Baby is a girl.
Belly button in or out? Shallower, but still in.
Movement? Gurgling, but I can't be sure it's the baby.
What I miss? Being able to bend over without groaning.
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on the 14th. I love hearing the heartbeat. My dear friend Kimberly is letting me borrow her doppler. Now that I'm sure there's a baby in there, it'll be nice to be able to hear the heartbeat whenever I want.
Milestones: I'm getting closer and closer to 20 weeks. This seems like so far along!

You look great hon :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so good!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! and That was super nice of your sister.
ReplyDelete