I don't think I've ever introduced the baby as what we call him/her. Brett adopted the name "Buddha" for the baby quite a while ago. I was just getting my bump, and Brett liked to say he had a Buddha Belly that then matched mine. (Now mine is MUCH bigger!) So we adopted "Buddha" as a nickname until we know his/her real name.
Anyway, Buddha is a little acrobat inside of me today. I can't really feel it yet (minus some small gurgles once in a while....that quite frankly, could be gas!), but, I know he/she is moving a heck of a lot. I was listening to Buddha's heart beat with the doppler and one second, I'd hear it very clearly to the right of my belly button, the next second it'd be gone and I'd find it again dead center of my belly button.
If I didn't know better, I'd think there were two babies in there, with how different the heart beat locations were. (There aren't, I promise.)
Happy Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment