Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: 8 pounds gained so far.
Maternity clothes? A necessity. I can still get by with longer shirts, but, everything else is maternity.
Stretch marks? I think there are light ones on my boobs...and there COULD be some on my belly. I can't tell if they're scratch marks from being itchy or if they're stretch marks.
Sleep? Kind of uncomfortable, but, not horrible. I hate to say it, but my best sleep is when I'm alone in bed.
Best moment this week? Lots of good things this week. Listening to Buddha's heart beat, scheduling the anatomy screening, laughing at Buddha when he/she runs away from the doppler, knowing for sure that I can feel him/her moving...
Food cravings: None.
Gender: I'm hoping the U/S tech will tell us on Monday during our anatomy screening.
Belly button in or out? Shallower, but still in.
Movement? The Dr. says the rumblings I'm feeling are definitely baby. Yay! The coolest movement I've felt this week? I was singing out loud and the baby was moving like crazy. LOVED it!!
What I Miss: There's nothing that I really "miss". Would I like to sleep through the night? Sure. But, it's not something I'd trade for.
What I'm looking forward to: Anatomy screening on Monday. Not only to find out the sex, but, to make sure everything is developing as it should be.
Milestones: I'm sure I can feel Buddha moving. I love it. Halfway to baby's arrival next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so funny when they swim away from the Doppler! Mine was doing that like crazy last night!

    ReplyDelete