Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

18 Weeks


Well, 18 weeks and 1 day....Not much of a change. And I think I'm wearing the same thing as last week. Oops.

How far along? 18 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: We'll find out on Tuesday.
Maternity clothes? I bought jeans this past weekend, but, haven't needed to use them yet. I was happy to find some that worked with my short body. I can only wear maternity pants at this point. I can still fit into some of my shirts, but, have moved onto some maternity tops.
Stretch marks? I see the beginnings of some on my boobs. No surprise that I'd get them there first. (Same as last week.)
Sleep? I'm getting a little more uncomfortable during the night. Sleeping only on my sides is rough on my hips. I try to wedge a pillow under me so I can sleep on my back but tilted a bit, but, that's not working very well.
Best moment this week? My friend Kimberly lent me her doppler. I've been listening to baby's heartbeat every night. I can't say enough wonderful things about that sound.
Food cravings: No cravings. I've been pretty lucky. My family DID send us some Portillo's hot dogs from home though (which I mentioned in an earlier blog post.) We're having them tonight for dinner. Yay!
Gender: Hoping to negotiate an earlier "find out date" when we see the doctor on Tuesday. I'm getting so impatient. I'd really like to choose the bedding and such. I still think it's a girl.
Belly button in or out? Shallower, but still in.
Movement? I'm PRETTY sure I can feel him/her now. Not constantly, but, I can often feel little bumps and gurgles in my belly that I don't think are gas. I can't wait until I'm 100% sure.
What I Miss: I love my sleep, so, sleeping comfortably is what I miss this week.
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Yay!!
Milestones: I'm getting closer and closer to 20 weeks. This seems like so far along!

No comments:

Post a Comment