Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

We're Having A....

GIRL!!!!

She's perfect! Her organs look perfectly fine, the ultrasound tech says everything looks great. She's still measuring about 5 days behind, but, that's still to be expected. I don't know if the Dr. will change my due date or anything. They didn't the last time, we'll see what happens this time.

Brett and I are over the moon excited. We could see the "three parallel lines" immediately, there was no question. The U/S tech said, "my best guess is girl. You can see the three parallel lines right here". Most definitely. Honestly, if BRETT could tell, I don't know how she couldn't be 100% sure.

We can't even half way agree on girl names. In fact, we said many times that if this baby was a boy, we'd have had a much easier time compromising. We've got a LOT of debating ahead of us.

And now, without further adieu, here is our beautiful baby girl. Is it too early to say I think she has my nose? =)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! I hope my tech says the same thing on Thursday! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! So happy for you!!! Can you email me your address?? I so did not forget that you were my BFPB back in the day, and you were so sweet when I got pregnant with Lincoln! My email is Kaymee81@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Baby girls are AMAZING!!! :) You totally called it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Brett.

    I knew it. ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete