Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bailey's Treats

For as long as we've had her, Bailey is allowed only a few "people snacks". And she KNOWS when she's going to get one. If we get ice cream, she gets the cherry from my sundae. As soon as she sees us walk in with ice cream cups, she gets excited. She also gets an occasional french fry, and Brett will usually give her a piece of cheese if he makes a sandwich or something.

Her favorite snack is popcorn. Normally, she doesn't catch on to popcorn until I throw some to her. But, she's finally caught the trick. I was popping some tonight and she heard the popping. She would not stop staring at the microwave. I laughed out loud and had to take a picture.


Hahahahaha. She's definitely not a dumb dog.

4 comments:

  1. How funny and cute!
    Ours do the same thing. They know when I'm cutting an apple or peeling carrots. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! My dog does the same thing. She loves popcorn and as soon as she hears the popping she starts running around and pacing the kitchen. When the microwave beeps she runs into the kitchen like she's going to get it, haha.

    ReplyDelete