Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Job...So Far

Well, After 12 hours on the job...it's different. A good different, but, different nonetheless.

It's odd to work for a food company. It's odd to be with people I don't know. it's odd to be in an office of, oh, 8 people. It's odd to not know what I'm doing, because I feel really stupid right now.

But, it's great that the office is all very young. The owner of the company is a year older than me. Which makes for a fun office. My supervisor went to my rival high school and graduated the same year I did. We can wear jeans, which is great as well.

I know I'll get used to it...I felt the same way at Citi for a while. I think I can definitely be happy there...I just need to get used to it.

Woo hoo! My company on The Food Network's "Unwrapped":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7cMOATfGI

Now we need to find Brett and job and we'll be all set.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll get used to it soon. Yay for being able to wear jeans. :)
    How cool. Have you tried that product before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't, until they sent me home with everything we make. I've liked what I've tried so far. (Kettle corn and White Cheddar).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cool katy!! omg i want some kettle corn!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love that they were on Unwrapped! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete