Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shopping For New Clothes...


All weekend I've been out shopping for new work clothes. At Citi, we could pay $5 a week (that was donated to charity) and wear jeans. Well, now I've got to go out and buy all new "business appropriate" clothing. No jeans, no t-shirts, no flip flops...

New York and Co. is my favorite store in the world. And if you sign up online, they send you amazing coupons via both e-mail and snail mail. Brett had gotten me a gift card for my birthday, so, I got some really good deals for very little money. So far, I've gotten two pairs of pants, 4 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, a spring/fall jacket and some other random accessories. I still need more shirts though. Maybe, MAYBE some skirts of some kind.


I wish my body type were easier to shop for though. I've got to fit my short, 5'0" stature, my big boobs, my short torso, my short arms....it's not easy for me to find clothes. Most of the time it's fun to shop, but, I get easily frustrated when things don't fit me properly. The hunt continues throughout this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment