Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Minor Ramblings....

Okay, first....did anyone watch "Brothers and Sisters" tonight??? I think I was able to breathe for about 5 minutes. Best two hours of TV I've seen, probably ever. Initially, I forgot it was a 2 hour show, so, I was flipping channels and just got lucky to find it. HOLY COW!!! Had I not caught it, I'd have most some of the best parts!!! I won't go into detail in case some of you that actually read this haven't watched yet. But....it was fantastic.

Next. I really enjoy watching channels like HSN and QVC. I'm totally lame, I know. But, today, HSN had a deal on an elliptical machine. It's a fold away, free shipping and handling, $500, but, you can buy it on flex pay...which is $99 per month. Not on credit, just...$99 comes out of your checking account each month. Now, normally, I wouldn't care. But, I know that I've gained a LOT of weight and I need to do something fast. My engagement and wedding rings are already getting really tight on me. I can't run because my knees are too bad. And I'm not motivated enough to get up and go to the gym. SO, if I had an elliptical at home, I think I might be a lot better about working out. Once I'm at the gym, I'm okay. It's leaving the house that's the problem. Which is totally lazy, I know and admit this. Brett says, "If it'll motivate you, go for it." Hmmm....

Third. Brett is trying to act like everything is normal around here and it's just NOT flying with me. I don't like it. Please dear, first show me the effort that you're trying to fix things. Then we can work on getting back to normal. I love you with all my heart, but, I'm not liking you very much right now. Let's fix that, okay?

Fourth. Brett has an interview tomorrow. Please cross your fingers. It looks to be a really good opportunity for him.

Okay, I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment